MiCAL v17 now available
Friday, September 1, 2017
Since Version 16, the main changes to note are:
- Review and update of all sections
- Case scenarios and MCQs amended to reflect the clinical practice at the time of writing.
- ‘User Guide’ updated to reflect changes and the mapping of content to various available pharmacy based frameworks.
- Information added under ‘Introduction to MiCAL’ summarising the benefits of accessing the new Medicines Learning Portal
- MiCAL now links to the new SPS (Specialist Pharmacy Service) content.