MiDatabank v22.214.171.124 now available
Monday, June 29, 2015
The new version of MiDatabank is available for download on request.
This latest version includes some obvious new user features (like a spell check and new reports); additional ADR fields and updates and a few behind the scenes changes.
Full list of extra is listed below.
- Checkbox ‘Include Invalid FAQ’s’ defaults to OFF on clicking ‘Add Research’ button.
- Added spell checking to Mi Enquiry Manager
- When a pre-reg clicks on the ‘Research and Answer Complete’ button, the enquiry goes into Read-Only mode, so that the pre-reg cannot change anything until such time as the enquiry is authorised.
- Added facility to search organisations by town or postcode
- Additional fields for patient: patient last period, patient pregnancy due date, patient ethnicity
- Changes to MHRA webservice to allow new patient fields.
- Added warning when closing an ADR report to let user know they haven’t electronically submitted the report to the regulatory authority.
- New checkbox ‘enquiry types’ allows user to choose type of enquiry to generate a report for.
- New report: top 20 origins and keywords
- Option to include Quarterly and Monthly period sub-reports to workload report